Concurrences Review, in partnership with King’s College London, will hold the 3rd edition of their annual joint conference: Innovation Economics for Antitrust Lawyers. The conference will take place on Friday 1 March 2019 from 9am to 7pm.
This 3rd edition will be an opportunity to focus on some of the most sensitive topics in current competition law around three panels:
– Banking and Big Data: Should Incumbents Get Access to Fintechs’ Data?
– Post-Mortem Analysis of Cleared Mergers: Where is the Innovation?
– Killer Acquisitions: Can they be Prevented?
– William E. Kovacic | Professor, King’s College London | Non-Executive Director, CMA, London
– Richard Whish QC (Hon) | Emeritus Professor, King’s College London
– Adam Land | Senior Director of Remedies Business and Financial Analysis, CMA, London
– Sheldon Mills | Director of Competition, Financial Conduct Authority, London
– Colin Raftery | Senior Director of Mergers, CMA, London
You can find the detailed program on the dedicated website: https://innovation-economics-for-antitrust-lawyers-2019.eventbrite.com/?aff=blog